I fell madly in love – with the boots that is – and of course, like what almost always happens when I fall in love with something, it is nowhere to be found. That was until I bumped into them on a very cool French webstore I had never heard of before and immediately clicked them home. I mean, they took over this small spot in my mind months ago! I guess that is what happens when your wallet is literally broke(n) – and with that I mean actual holes – and the coins easily roll out.
Then again, there is probably over a hundred reasons I can think off within a minute that justify my purchase.
- They are utterly gorgeous.
- They are French.
- They have studs, and although I tend to hate just about anything with studs, these are super cool.
- Underneath the studs they are suede.
- Their heels have the perfect height.
- They are super comfortable.
- All they need is a pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt.
- They are workable in summer as well, with bare legs.
- They are super different from all my other shoes.
- They are black.
- My boyfriend thinks they are hot
- I clearly needed them.
- They make me want to get out of bed (yes, I am still sick) and go outside just for the sake of wearing them.
- I secretly already went grocery shopping in them, in my pj’s.
- They photograph well on mirrors.
- Did I mention they are utterly gorgeous?
Ok, you get the point.