In the name of Valentine’s Day and love month, here’s 15 random things I love. (Apart from the obvious of course, like the other half, family, friends, chocolate, sleeping, etc.)
1. Make-up free days at least one day a week. The fact that I often work from home makes this a little easier.
2. Spontaneous road tripping, specifically without really having a destination.
3. Dipping my toes in the sand (and ocean) for the first time in summer, every summer.
4. Beaches in general.
5. All things marble, this might be something temporary though. I need (need!) that marble tray from HAY.
6. Exotic fruits that are pretty hard to find (at least if you want them to be fresh and tasty) in Amsterdam, with current favorites being dragon fruit and korean pear.
7. Skirts and dresses on others, though I hate most of them on me. Hey, I said most.
8. Triangle bra’s, I can’t even remember the last time I wore a properly supportive bra. (Please boobs, stay right where you are.)
9. Throwing things away/out, it is almost compulsive.
10. Photography (and trying to get better at it), duhh!
11. Seeing dolphins while surfing, uhmm attempting to surf. Magic!
12. English Bulldogs, they are só cute.
13. Completely zoning out, can someone re-teach me how to do this please?
14. Gold over silver, but every other couple of years it is the other way around.
15. Lists, who doesn’t?
Your turn! Tell me about the most random things…